First Bytes Summer Camp Online Application
Welcome to the online application for the First Bytes Summer Camp!
The application deadline for First Bytes Summer Camp 2014 is Friday, March 21, 2014.
- You must be female.
- You must be a high school student entering your junior or senior year in fall 2014.
- You must maintain a grade point average of 3.0 (80 out of 100) or higher.
- You must be a Texas resident.
There are four main steps in the online application process:
- Complete the online portion of the application that includes:
- personal information
- academic information
- personal essay
- any additional comments.
- Have your High School Computer Science, Science, or Math Teacher or your Counselor fill out
Teacher/Counselor Recommendation Form.
Once they've completed the form, they can mail it (address is below) or scan and email it to email@example.com.
- Send your High School Transcript (address is below). Please do not scan and email your transcript.
- Check over your online application and Submit it! Your application is not complete until you Submit it.
Our mailing address is:
First Bytes, Department of Computer Science, GDC 2.722
The University of Texas at Austin
2317 Speedway, Stop D9500
Austin, Texas 78712-1757
Start Your Application
If this is your first time here, please take a moment to Register.
Otherwise, Log In to continue your current application.
Complete Your Application
You have the option to complete your application in steps. To do this, you save your application, log in at a later time, and finish the parts that are incomplete.
Please remember that when you complete all portions of the process you must Submit your application in order for your application to be reviewed during the selection process.
You must submit your application and have the mailed items postmarked by March 21, 2014 to be considered for the 2014 camp.
If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.